SURGERY SIXER for NEET and INI-CET Exams
SURGERY SIXER for NEET and INI-CET Exams Concise but complete coverage of the subject in a Simplified and Illustrative way References and updates from Bailey and Love’s 27/e, Sabiston’s 21/e, Schwartz’s 11/e, NCCN Guidelines 2022, AJCC 8/e, ATLS 10/e
Price : ₹716/-
Salient Features of the Book
- Simplified language and flow of the content are the unique features of the author’s books and this edition is not an exception.
- Designed in a simple and understandable format for UGs and PG aspirants
- Duly updated contents are based on the latest editions of Surgery books.
- New pattern questions are incorporated and unwanted old questions are removed.
- Extra Edge tables Must Know tables, and Recent Update tables provide added value to the subject.
- More than 500 Colored images and Illustrations along with flowcharts have been added.
- Developed according to the recent needs of the students preparing from various online platforms.
- A thoroughly revised and concise edition but a complete package for the Surgery.
- Unlike other competitive books available in the market, this text doesn’t contain unwanted stuff.
- Contains to-the-point discussions useful for NBE aspirants and the subject matter is restricted to UG standard level and PG preparation level.
- INI-CET 2022-2020
- Recent Qs 2022 – 2012
- AIIMS June 2020 – 2010
- Expected Clinical Case-Based Qs
- Sample Video Qs
- CBME-Based Subjective Qs with Chapter References
- 1000+ MCQs of Recent Exams
- 200+ CBQs
- 200+ IBQs
- 500+ Clinical Illustrations/Images
CBS Publishers & Distributors
About the Author
R Rajamahendran, MS, MRCS (Edinburgh), FMAS, MCh (Surgical Gastro), is presently working as a Senior Assistant Professor in Surgical gastroenterology Department in Government Medical College, Villupuram, Tamil Nadu. He is a renowned Indian author/surgery faculty who has been contributing to the field since 2007. His Illustrative teaching method and surgical skills make him a renowned and most opted Surgery faculty in the country.