- Written by senior most faculties from the field of nursing
- Reviewed by most senior nursing faculties PAN India
- System-wise presentation of all disease conditions
- 200+ Pathophysiology flowcharts
- 200+ disease conditions covered
- A concise pocket handbook on pathophysiological changes of various medical and surgical disorders written by the Indian authors
- As the saying goes, “A picture is worth a thousand words,” this compendium justifies it completely as it covers several flow diagrams for easy understanding of the concepts
- All the disease conditions have been included in accordance with the latest INC Curriculum
- The pathophysiology of each and every disease has been represented systematically through flow diagrams
- Covers more than 200 disease conditions
- The format of this compendium makes it highly useful as a quick reference or as a textbook for deeper clinical thinking and understanding—Knowledge of Pathophysiology helps nurses to understand, apply and develop appropriate treatment plans in their practice.
CBS Publishers & Distributors
A Maria Therese | S Sridevy
Adult Health Nursing/Medical Surgical Nursing
About the Author
A Maria Therese is a Professor at Mother Theresa Post Graduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences (Government Institution), Puducherry. She has been teaching nursing since the year 2001.
S Sridevy is an Associate Professor in the Department of Medical and Surgical Nursing, College of Nursing, Mother Theresa Post Graduate, and Research Institute of Health Sciences, Puducherry.