- This Logbook is based on the curriculum formulated by the INC 2021-2022.
- It covers all the clinical areas of the nursing program semester-wise.
- It correlates the theory with practice in performing nursing procedures.
- This Logbook is prepared based on the clinical hours mentioned in INC Syllabus.
- This record book/logbook is quite helpful for nurse educators/teachers as it assists them in implementing the syllabus effectively.
- It helps teachers to evaluate the student’s clinical performance and learning process as well.
CBS Publishers & Distributors
Shivaleela S Sarawad
About the Author
Shivaleela S Sarawad MSc (Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing), is currently working as an Assistant Professor in BLDEA’S College of Nursing, Jamkhandi, Karnataka, India.